- 1 cup(s) Corn
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh oj
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) Cole slaw
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) Shrimp
- 1 jalapeno peppers
- 8 Tortillas
- In a large bowl, whisk the orange and lime juices, sour cream, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, corn, and jalapeño and toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the shrimp with the tortillas and the slaw.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tkchristie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp taco Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes