More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 339
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 10g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 1232mg
- 1 cup quick-cooking bulgur wheat
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 12 large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cups salad greens
- 1. Combine bulgur and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, lower heat and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain off excess liquid if needed; transfer wheat to a bowl, fluff with a fork and let cool.
- 2. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt, tomatoes, garlic and shrimp in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice while chilling.
- 3. Stir shrimp mixture into cooled bulgur and serve over greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads