- 1 cup quick-cooking bulgur wheat
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 12 large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cups salad greens
- calories 339
- fat 15 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 10 g
- cholesterol 32 mg
- sodium 1232 mg
How to Make It
Combine bulgur and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, lower heat and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain off excess liquid if needed; transfer wheat to a bowl, fluff with a fork and let cool.
Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt, tomatoes, garlic and shrimp in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice while chilling.
Stir shrimp mixture into cooled bulgur and serve over greens.