- 1/2 cup fava beans, peeled and shelled
- 1/2 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped chanterelle or cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh white corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange beans in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 3 minutes. Plunge beans into ice water to stop cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Peel and devein shrimp; coarsely chop into pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat just until butter starts to brown. Add shrimp; sauté 1 minute or until shrimp turn pink. Add beans, mushrooms, and corn; sauté 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in wine, and cook 1 minute. Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons butter, stirring just until butter melts. Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This