More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 29
- Fat: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: 154mg
- 12 large fresh mushrooms (1 pound)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
- Spray mushroom caps with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Stir together chopped mushrooms, shrimp, and next 4 ingredients. Spoon evenly into mushroom caps; sprinkle evenly with cheese, if desired. Place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers