- 12 large fresh mushrooms (1 pound)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- calories 29
- fat 0.7 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- sodium 154 mg
How to Make It
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
Spray mushroom caps with butter-flavored cooking spray.
Stir together chopped mushrooms, shrimp, and next 4 ingredients. Spoon evenly into mushroom caps; sprinkle evenly with cheese, if desired. Place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.