- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- 3/4 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 6 green onion, minced
How to Make It
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. Process yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir cooked and chopped shrimp, horseradish, and minced green onions into egg mixture.
Spoon filling into egg whites. Cover and chill up to 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.