Shrimp Stroganoff Casserole
Community Recipe from
- Shrimp Stroganoff Casserole
- 1 lb. uncooked deveined shrimp
- 4 C. fresh broccoli florets
- 12 oz. bag egg noodles
- 9 oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. Velveeta
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- Heat oven to 350. Cook noodles according to package directions and drain. Add
- broccoli and shrimp. Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Add Velveeta, soup
- and sour cream and cook until melted. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour on top of noodle mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Stroganoff Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes