Shrimp Stir Fry
Community Recipe from
- 20 piece(s) Medium shrimp Raw
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) Snow peas
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) Cabbage
- 1/4 cup(s) Red bell pepper
- Sauté shrimp with coconut oil until cooked. Whisk oj, vinegar, and ginger. Sauté snow peas, onion, cabbage and bell pepper in separate skillet with ginger sauce until slightly tender; stir in shrimp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat2646 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes