This super-easy shrimp stir-fry comes together quickly and is a great way to use up leftover rice.
More From Health
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Rs: 2.6g
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 3 ounces (about 14 medium) frozen precooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- 2. Add vegetables, shrimp, and rice; cook 8 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat. Top with almonds and scallions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note