- 1/2 cup boil-in-a-bag brown rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 ounces shrimp (fresh or frozen), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Prepare the rice according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce. Transfer to a plate and serve alongside the rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes