- 1 pound frozen, peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 5 large mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- Hot cooked rice
How to Make It
Thaw shrimp according to package directions.
Stir together chicken broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet at medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
Add shrimp to skillet, and stir-fry 3 minutes; stir in vegetables and chicken broth mixture. Bring to a boil, and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve over rice.