Shrimp-Snow Pea Stir-fry
Shrimp-Snow Pea Stir-fry is a dishy salute to spring with fresh snow peas starring in this saucy stir-fry entree.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound medium-size raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Stir-fry shrimp in hot peanut oil in a wok over high heat 1 minute. Add red bell pepper strips, and chopped garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Add stir-fry sauce; stir-fry 1 minute. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes