Need to quadruple the sauce for my husband. The flavors were good though.
Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
Randy Mayor; Bob Gager
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 274
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 37.4g
- Carbohydrate: 14.1g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 259mg
- Iron: 5.4mg
- Sodium: 838mg
- Calcium: 117mg
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons bottled minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and garlic, stirring with a whisk.
- Add bell pepper and onion to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add snow peas and shrimp; stir-fry 3 minutes or until shrimp are done. Add soy sauce mixture, and cook 1 minute. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note