Shrimp Skewers With Dill and Feta Sauce
Briny feta cheese and fragrant dill are the perfect accompaniment to grilled shellfish. Keep cheese in the vegetable drawer with an unwrapped head of lettuce, which will provide the right level of humidity. Recipe by Sara Quessenberry: August, 2010 from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/shrimp-skewers-dill-feta-sauce-00000000038137/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 16 peeled and deveined large shrimp (about 1 pound)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the feta, dill, 4 tablespoons of the oil, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Thread the shrimp onto skewers; brush with the remaining tablespoon of the oil and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Drizzle with the sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note