Shrimp Skewers with Curried Mango Sauce
- 30 unpeeled large fresh shrimp (about 2 pounds)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Curried Mango Sauce
- Garnish: lime wedges
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact. Devein shrimp, if desired.
- Toss together shrimp, chili powder, salt, and olive oil in a large bowl. Thread 5 shrimp onto each skewer, bending each shrimp to pass through skewer twice.
- Grill, without grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 4 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve warm with Curried Mango Sauce. Garnish with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Skewers with Curried Mango Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Hors d'Oeuvres, Main Dishes
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining
- CUISINE: American, Caribbean, Indian, Central/South American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Shellfish
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- COOKING METHOD: Grill
- OCCASION: Spring, Summer, Cinco de Mayo, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes for Appetizers