When I saw this recipe I thought, sounds great but my husband won't like it. He saw it and asked me to make it. Surprise! I said I would make it if he helped me thinking he would enjoy doing this. We not only enjoyed making it together, we both absolutely loved this meal. Sent it to my daughter to try and will surely make it again, hopefully for company. Thank you for printing this!!! I did 1/2 the recipe and it was perfect for two without left overs. Served with fruit dish.
Shrimp and Sirloin Sizzle
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound boneless top sirloin steak, cut into thin, 2-inch-long strips
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Hot cooked rice
- Garnish: sliced green onion
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add steak and marinade to pan; cook 3 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Add shrimp and bell peppers, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes