- 1 pound boneless top sirloin steak, cut into thin, 2-inch-long strips
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Hot cooked rice
- Garnish: sliced green onion
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add steak and marinade to pan; cook 3 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Add shrimp and bell peppers, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice. Garnish, if desired.