- 1 (14.5-oz.) package multigrain spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium-size cooked shrimp (31/35 count), cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Toss with peanut sauce, green onions, red bell pepper, cilantro, if desired, and lime juice. Stir in shrimp. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Note: We tested with House of Tsang Thai Peanut Sauce.