SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH ANGEL HAIR PASTA - NINJA
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp Scampi done in the Ninja Cooking system.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper Crushed
- 1 bunch(es) Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 dash(es) Salt & Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry White Wine
- 3 cup(s) Water
- 1 package(s) Fresh Angel Hair Pasta Broke in half
- 1 pound(s) Fresh Cooked Medium Shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1. Place butter into pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat until butter is melted. Stir in garlic, red pepper, half the parsley, salt and black pepper into pot. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add wine, water and pasta to pot. Stir to submerge pasta in liquid. Set OVEN to 300* F for 15 minutes, checking after 10 minutes. Cover and cook.
- 3.. Add shrimp into pot. Set time for another 10 minutes, cover and cook until pasta is tender and shrimp are heated through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- June 2013
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note