Shrimp Scampi Over Rice
Yield: 4 servings
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 pound cooked green beans or (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, prepared according to package directions
- Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat and stir in lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon Spread until Spread is melted.
Serve over hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter with green beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes