Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) shrimp raw
- 1 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) vermouth
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 lemons juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) scallions finely chopped including green tops
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers chopped
- 1. Wash shrimp, remove shells, leaving tails. Devein and rinse again. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 2. Combine butter, oil, vermouth, garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley in blender. Blend at top speed 10 seconds.
- 3. Arrange shrimp in an attractive pattern in flame proof shallow serving dish.
- 4. Pour marinade over shrimp and let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- 5. Broil 3-4 inches from flame for 5 minutes. Turn shrimp over for another 5 minutes or until shrimp is completely pink. DO NOT OVERCOOK
- 6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese Return to broiler until cheese melted.
- 7. Add scallions and capers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes