Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) Raw Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) White wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix butter, white wine, shrimp, and minced garlic in baking dish. Sprinkle with dry Ranch mid, drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wrpopp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes