Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Raw Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) White wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix butter, white wine, shrimp, and minced garlic in baking dish. Sprinkle with dry Ranch mid, drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wrpopp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note