Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 2 pound(s) LARGE SHRIMP PEELED AND DEVEINED
- 1 pound(s) LIINGUINI
- 1 1/2 cup(s) DRY WHITE WINE
- 1/3 cup(s) FRESH LEMON JUICE AROUND 1 1/2 LEMONS
- 1/2 cup(s) LOW-SODIUM CHICKEN BROTH
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) MINCED GARLIC
- 1 teaspoon(s) KOSHER SALT
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 tablespoon(s) FRESH PARSLEY FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 tablespoon(s) FRESH BASIL FINELY CHOPPED
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat extra virgin olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Working in batches; sauté shrimp 2 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a side plate and repeat with remaining shrimp. Drain any excess oil from the pan.
- At this time, the water should be boiling. Cook linguini according to package. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside. Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, add white wine, lemon juice, chicken broth and garlic to the sauté pan. Cook over medium high heat until liquid has reduced by half, approximately 6 minutes. Whisk in the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and add shrimp and linguini to reheat. Toss to evenly coat with sauce and heat through for about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl or individual bowls. Sprinkle evenly with parsley and basil. Serve immediately.
- FROM: Dr OZ
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LAWOOSTER and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note