Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) linguine or similar pasta
- 16 ounce(s) frozen shrimp
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- Cook pasta al dente. In pan bring butter to simmer and add garlic, wine and shrimp. Allow shrimp to cook and mixture to reduce slightly. Add lemon juice and allow to simmer. Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RebekahDowns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes