Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 6 clove(s) garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 3/4 pound(s) large shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 pound(s) angel hair pasta
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook 1 minute on each side. Stir in wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes. Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
- 2. While shrimp is cooking prepare pasta following package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid and drain.
- 3. Add pasta to shrimp in skillet and toss to coat. Stir in cooking liquid and remaining tablespoon each of the oil and butter. Stir until pasta is coated and butter is melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Scampi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes