Lora Caputo White wine could be substituted for the vinegar and mustard. Serve with pasta, such as fettuccine or angel hair. W-S Journal: Recipe Swap
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire, vinegar and mustard and bring to a simmer.
- 2. Add shrimp and simmer just until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note