One of our all time favorites! Simple, fast & delicious!!
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound peeled, large raw shrimp (31/35 count)
- 1 (12-oz.) package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian-herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Devein shrimp, if desired.
- 2. Prepare angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- 3. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Italian-herb seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4. Reduce heat to medium. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice. Toss shrimp mixture with pasta, and sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mrs. Dash Italian Medley Seasoning Blend. In the Test Kitchens, we prefer Wild American Shrimp for better flavor.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes