More From Southern Living
- 1 pound unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- 2. Heat butter and olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp, and sauté 4 minutes or until pink. Remove shrimp, and set aside.
- 3. Add garlic and next 5 ingredients to skillet; cook over high heat 1 minute. Remove from heat; add shrimp. Serve immediately.
- Note: 3/4 pound peeled large fresh shrimp may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes