- 1 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter, stirring until melted. Add shrimp, and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in wine and red pepper; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve over linguine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note