- 1 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter, stirring until melted. Add shrimp, and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in wine and red pepper; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve over linguine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes