- 1 pound peeled, large raw shrimp (31/35 count)
- 1 (12-oz.) package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian-herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Devein shrimp, if desired.
Prepare angel hair pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Italian-herb seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
Reduce heat to medium. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice. Toss shrimp mixture with pasta, and sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mrs. Dash Italian Medley Seasoning Blend. In the Test Kitchens, we prefer Wild American Shrimp for better flavor.