Shrimp & Scallop Alfredo Angel-Hair Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Shrimp (medium-large) tails removed
- 8 ounce(s) Bay Scallops
- 1 pound(s) Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 jar(s) Alfredo Sauce
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 pinch(s) fresh oregano
- 1 pinch(s) fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1.) Remove the shrimp & scallops from their packaging & place in a strainer. Run cold water over top. Remove tails from shrimp. Place shrimp & scallops in bowl & season with Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, & Crushed Red Pepper.
- 2.) Melt Butter in large skillet. Add Shrimp, Scallops, Garlic, Oregano, Rosemary, & Basil. Saute for about 4-6 minutes.
- 3.) Put water in a stockpot & bring to a boil. Prepare Angel Hair Pasta till al dente.
- 4.) Add Alfredo Sauce to Shrimp & Scallop mixture and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 5.) Drain Pasta & put back into stock pot. Add the Alfredo Shrimp & Scallop Sauce mixture to pasta & serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note