- 4 cups bagged broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 cups canned small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- calories 403
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 12.1 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 6.2 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 38.7 g
- carbohydrate 36.3 g
- fiber 8.5 g
- cholesterol 180 mg
- iron 7.5 mg
- sodium 509 mg
- calcium 322 mg
How to Make It
Cook broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
While broccoli cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook 5 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Remove garlic with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Pour excess oil from pan into a small bowl. Add juice, dill, salt, and pepper; stir with a whisk.
Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and cook 3 minutes or until done, stirring frequently.
Combine broccoli, lemon mixture, shrimp, beans, and cheese, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with garlic. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.