- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped, peeled and deveined, cooked shrimp (about 1 lb. of any size)
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 24 Belgian endive leaves (about 2 heads)
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in shrimp and celery. Spoon shrimp mixture onto bottom half of endive leaves.
Pair with: Sancerre Sauvignon Blanc or Vermentino.