Shrimp Salad Pockets fitness 5/04
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Lofat mayo
- 2 tablespoon(s) 1 % milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 pound(s) Shrimp Cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) Corn
- 2 tablespoon(s) Red bell pepper Minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) flat-leaf parsley Finely chopped
- 1 8 inch pita Cut in half
- 2 Red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 Carrot Grated
- combine mayo thru pepper in small bowl. In medium bowl gently toss shrimp, corn, red pepper and parsley. Add mayo. Toss gently to coat. Line pita with lettuce, fill. Sprinkle with carrot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foxiesmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note