- 1 pound Boiled Shrimp
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 1/4 cups Shrimp Sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 to 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Coarsely chop shrimp, and place in a bowl.
- Stir together celery, onion, and Shrimp Sauce. Add shrimp, and toss. Serve over iceberg lettuce with tomato wedges. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads