- 3 pounds chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
How to Make It
Combine shrimp, celery, water chestnuts, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir together mayonnaise, ground red pepper, salt, and white pepper until well blended; spoon over shrimp mixture, stirring to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.