- 3 quarts water
- 1 (3-ounce) package crab and shrimp boil seasoning
- 2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 French rolls, split
- 8 Green Leaf lettuce leaves (optional)
- 3 avocados, cubed (optional)
- Bring 3 quarts water and crab seasoning to a boil in a Dutch oven; add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and cool.
- Peel cooked shrimp, and devein, if desired; coarsely chop shrimp.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in shrimp. Chill 2 hours.
- Stir together butter and garlic, and spread evenly on cut side of bread halves. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Line each roll with a lettuce leaf, if desired. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly on each roll. Top with avocado, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This