- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped and peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 pounds peeled and cooked medium shrimp
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 4 (8-inch) baguettes, ends trimmed and wedge removed from top
- Lemon wedges
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in shrimp. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Place lettuce in baguettes; top with shrimp mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.