Shrimp Rockefeller Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 cup(s) chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh tarragon, minced
- 24 Large button mushrooms
- 1 pound(s) Large shrimp
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan, grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan, grated
- salt, cayenne and nutmeg to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worcestershire
- preheat oven 425
- Prepare mushrooms, remove caps and arrange on baking sheet stem side up and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 10 minutes, flip caps and bake 5 minutes.
- Saute shrimp in 1T olive oil and sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo and milk in bowl. add remaining ingredients spinach thru spices.
- Toss crumbs with oil and parm
- Stuff mushrooms, 2 or 3 shrimp pieces, 1 generous teaspoon of cream cheese mix, and sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjhertz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Rockefeller Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers