Shrimp Remoulade Croustades
Yield: 16 appetizers.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Carbohydrate: 10.9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 345mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 3/4 pounds unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- 3 tablespoons tequila, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread, toasted
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Combine 2 tablespoons tequila and lime juice in a glass bowl; add shrimp, and toss well. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon tequila, mayonnaise, and next 8 ingredients; stir well, and set mixture aside.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add peanut oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp, and saute 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- To serve, arrange shrimp evenly on toasted bread slices; top each with 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers