- 2 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 pound unpeeled, small fresh shrimp
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Cream Puffs
- Bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired, and chop.
- Stir together 1/4 cup Parmesan, cream cheese, and next 3 ingredients; stir in shrimp.
- Cut off tops of Cream Puffs; remove any soft dough inside. Spoon shrimp mixture into puffs; replace tops, and place on baking sheets. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake at 325° for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- NOTE: To serve Shrimp Puffs chilled, omit baking. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note