Notes: Serve toasted slices of crusty bread to dunk into sauce.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 257
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Protein: 26g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 1283mg
- Cholesterol: 173mg
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon shredded orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili flakes
- 1 jar (25 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 pound (38 to 50 per lb.) frozen uncooked shelled, deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1. In a 12-inch frying pan or 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, combine lemon peel, orange peel, orange juice, chili flakes, and marinara sauce. Stir often until boiling.
- 2. Add shrimp and stir often until shrimp are opaque but moist-looking in the center of the thickest part (cut to test), 5 to 8 minutes. Add basil and ladle into wide bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note