Shrimp Pot Stickers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Napa cabbage chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 pound(s) shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) sherry
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) scallions or chives
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 32 wonton wrappers (1 package)
- 2+ tablespoon(s) stir fry oil/can use Peanut
- 2/3 cup(s) chicken stock
- In food processor, combine first 9 ingredients.
- Put water in a bowl. Wet edges of wonton wrapper, put about 2 tsp mix in center of each and seal. (Can be frozen at this point.)
- In large skillet, add enough oil to coat pan (1 - 1 1/2 Tbsp), add as many dumplings to pan but so as not to touch each other. Fry about 1 - 2 minutes per side. Add 1/3 cup stock, reduce heat, simmer covered for 5 - 7 minutes. Remove lid, simmer 2 - 3 more minutes. Keep warm if doing the rest..
- Repeat for rest.
- Serve with dipping sauce: combo of: soy, sesame oil, ginger to taste
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Izzie57 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Pot Stickers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers