- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 1 1/4 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 (3-ounce) submarine rolls, split
- calories 253
- fat 8.3 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- protein 18.3 g
- carbohydrate 27.2 g
- cholesterol 129 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 724 mg
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fiber 2.3 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients. Pour over slaw; toss gently to coat. Set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp. Combine shrimp and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake to coat. Combine cornmeal and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add to shrimp; shake until well-coated.
Coat a jelly-roll pan evenly with oil; place in oven for 3 minutes or until very hot. Arrange shrimp on pan in a single layer. Bake at 450° for 3 minutes; turn and bake an additional 1 minute or until golden. Remove shrimp from pan.
Spoon slaw mixture evenly over bottom halves of rolls; top each with 4 shrimp. Cover with top halves of rolls.