Shrimp Po' Boys
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 414
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 31.1g
- Carbohydrate: 52.2g
- Cholesterol: 175mg
- Iron: 6.2mg
- Sodium: 976mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Calcium: 184mg
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning, divided
- 4 (3 1/4-ounce) unsliced French rolls (such as Earth Grains French Rolls)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Place on a baking sheet; coat insides of rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 4 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning over shrimp; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 4 minutes. Add shrimp; sauté 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls; top each evenly with lettuce and tomato. Spoon shrimp mixture over tomato. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches