Shrimp Po' Boys
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 414
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 31.1g
- Carbohydrate: 52.2g
- Cholesterol: 175mg
- Iron: 6.2mg
- Sodium: 976mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Calcium: 184mg
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning, divided
- 4 (3 1/4-ounce) unsliced French rolls (such as Earth Grains French Rolls)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Place on a baking sheet; coat insides of rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 4 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning over shrimp; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 4 minutes. Add shrimp; sauté 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls; top each evenly with lettuce and tomato. Spoon shrimp mixture over tomato. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note