Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
Pizza gets a taste of the sea with poached shrimp. Shrimp Pizza is sure to please seafood lovers--and land lovers alike.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (16-oz.) prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/3 cup refrigerated light pesto or Alfredo sauce
- 10 to 12 Perfect Poached Shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spread pizza crust with light pesto or Alfredo sauce. Top with Perfect Poached Shrimp, chopped roasted red bell peppers, and 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with arugula, shaved Parmesan cheese, and freshly ground pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This