- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup semolina or pasta flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup egg substitute, divided
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Havarti or fontina cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- calories 325
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- monofat 3.4 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 24.4 g
- carbohydrate 32.6 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- cholesterol 108 mg
- iron 3.5 mg
- sodium 450 mg
- calcium 249 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
To prepare pastry, lightly spoon 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour and semolina flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; cut in butter and shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine ice water and vinegar in a small bowl. Add water mixture to flour mixture; toss with a fork until mixture is well combined (mixture will be crumbly and will not form a ball). Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Remove from oven; cool on a wire rack.
To prepare filling, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add the shrimp; cook 1 minute or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
Combine cream cheese and 1/4 cup egg substitute in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add 2 teaspoons flour; beat 1 more minute. Beat in remaining egg substitute and milk. Add shrimp, Havarti cheese, dill, and 1/8 teaspoon salt, stirring well. Pour shrimp mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before serving.