Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Citrus Pepper Blend or Lemon Pepper
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Large Shrimp Cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry White Wine
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsallted Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped Parsley
- 3 cup(s) white rice Cooked
- 1. Prepare white rice following package instructions.
- 2. Combine flour and pepper blend in a shallow dish. Toss shrimp in mixture until coated.
- 3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cooking in batches if necessary, add shrimp and cook 2 minutes, turn and cook 1 more minute. Remove shrimp to plate.
- 4. Add garlic to skillet and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in wine, broth, lemon juice, and capers. Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- 5. Remove skillet from heat, whisk in butter and stir in parsley.
- Serve with cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarcelleGreene and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note