Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1/2 pound medium-size shrimp (4 1/50 count), peeled and cooked
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll dough; pat to an even thickness on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Spread pesto sauce over crust. Top crust with shrimp and tomatoes. Bake pizza at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle pizza with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This